Friday, February 01, 2008

Changing Directions

So, I've spent some reading my old posts and thinking about this blog, what I'm doing with it exactly, and where it's headed. A few compelling points and questions come to mind:

  • I'm spending waaaay too much time on Primary Politics;
  • I hate Hillary too much (see yesterday's post);
  • Most of my readers, unless you know me in real life, don't necessarily know what my views are;
  • By way of disclosure, I owe it to you to talk about those views some;
  • There are a lot of politics blogs; many are more insightful and better written;
  • What compels someone to read this blog? What makes it unique? What makes it valuable to the reader?
  • What compels me to write this blog, other than hearing my own thoughts?

I'm going to spend the weekend refocusing my thoughts. I think there's definitely the potential for something here; I think it just needs to be narrowed quite a bit.

Wish me luck!

No comments: