Thursday, January 24, 2008

WOW.

Sometimes, stories just speak for themselves.

Sometimes, it helps to remember that you're not the only one who believes political correctness is a bad thing.

Sometimes, you just need to hear from Edgar Friendly:



Not related, but did you know Alan Keyes is still running (again) for president? I love Alan. I campaigned for and voted for Alan in the 2000 Republican primary. But I'm kinda done with the whole "I'm gonna run for president" thing. He's getting to be a bit like the Jessee Jackson of the right. Maybe he could run for congress first, or something. I know the whole senate run thing didn't work out, but then again, Keyes is no Michael Clarke Duncan or Scatman Cruthers. (A nickel's worth of pocket lint to anyone who gets the reference without having to actually click the link).

No comments: